Pugilist of preeminence and renowned slick slugger, Floyd “Money” Mayweather has a boxing prowess that is matchless. But there’s more to Mayweather than just punches and dance moves on “Dancing with the Stars.” He has astutely parlayed his success in the boxing ring into a formidable business empire.
With an unparalleled career record of 50-0 and bouts against some of the greatest in the sport, Mayweather’s magnetism has brought in staggering revenue figures. To put it into perspective, his undefeated career has pulled in approximately $2.7 billion from global pay-per-view sales. It’s clear that “Money” Mayweather also knows a thing or two about numbers outside the ring, with a net worth soaring to a whopping $450 million.
So, let’s delve into the five businesses that the champion has clinched:
1. Mayweather Promotions: Initiated in 2006, Mayweather Promotions took off with the collaboration of various professionals. Under the helm of CEO Leonard Ellerbe, the company has showcased an impressive roster of seasoned fighters. Names like Gervonta Davis, Badou Jack, and Dorian “Lavish” Khan Jr., to name a few, are a testament to its flourishing status.
2. Girl Collection: Adding glitz and glamour to his portfolio, Mayweather owns “The Girl Collection,” an adult club in the heart of Las Vegas. Touted by many visitors as one of the most opulent clubs in Sin City, it offers a testament to Mayweather’s luxurious lifestyle.
3. Skate Rock City: Not one to be pigeonholed, Mayweather showcases his multifaceted interests by owning a roller skate park in Las Vegas. Named Skate Rock City, this entertainment hub, located at 4680 Boulder Hwy, sees a flurry of roller skating enthusiasts, including Mayweather himself, who occasionally graces the venue with friends and fellow celebrities.
4. TMT Racing: From the boxing ring to the racing circuit, Mayweather’s passion for sports is evident in his venture, The Money Team Racing. Commonly known as TMT Racing, this professional stock car racing team competes valiantly in the NASCAR Cup Series. With Mayweather at the forefront, along with partners William Auchmoody and Brent Johnson, they have the No. 50 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 driven part-time by Conor Daly.
5. TMT Clothing: Mayweather’s TMT Clothing line caters to a diverse clientele with its wide range of accessories, clothes, shoes, and more, for both men and women. It’s a reflection of Mayweather’s own flashy style and penchant for the finer things in life.